At this time when the news is dominated by the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilant in implementing enhanced protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and NADA regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our customers safe.
We have implemented the following:
- We have increased our everyday cleaning and sanitizing procedures by disinfecting the dealership twice a day, once in the morning and once at night
- We have additional outside cleaning services disinfecting and sanitizing our facility weekly, on Sunday & Wednesday mornings
- We are frequently wiping down the interior of vehicles in the showroom and demos before/after test drives
- We are treating customer vehicles brought in for service the same way – disinfecting them before/after technicians diagnose and repair them
- We are disinfecting our loaner fleet vehicles before/after every use
- We have added hand sanitizer stations and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership.
- We are discouraging handshaking and physical contact
- We have required our staff to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds
- We have distributed critical information to staff members to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout the dealership; we are also instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers
Our customers’ and employees’ health, safety, and wellbeing are a top priority at our dealership. Now, more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
We send our heartfelt thoughts and well wishes to those affected by COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns about newly implemented procedures, please feel free to speak with Barker Torrey, our Safety Manager, at 413-781-3400.