Join a Winning Team at Central Chevrolet
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Come join the #1 Chevrolet Volume dealer in Western Mass & Northern, CT
The Central Chevrolet way is showing that we are committed to providing the best automotive sales and service experience by being honest, trustworthy, friendly and respectful as we strive for excellence in all we do.
Take the first step into a new future with a company that has built an extended family with their employees since 1962. We care about our employees and offer a vibrant work environment full of growth and longevity.
Currently we have 1 available position you can apply for
Job #1 Central Chevrolet is seeking an Automotive Sales Associate to add to our team to help serve our growing customer base.
Sales Associate Summary:
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer satisfaction. Qualified applicants will display high energy, a positive motivated attitude and a track record of customer satisfaction. Here is your opportunity to get into the best dealership around.
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with competitive rates.
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Company Car
- Devote yourself to guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Review new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefit to the customer.
- Demonstrate new/used vehicles including test drives.
- Perform pre-delivery inspection and road test before delivery to customer to ensure the customer understands the vehicle’s operation, warranty and paperwork.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes.
- Represent the dealership well in personal behavior and comments.
- Attend Sales Meetings.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
You are a perfect fit for this position if you are a credible, professional and driven to be a successful individual. The right candidate needs to possess basic computer skills and have a good understanding of the latest technology. You would need to set and achieve goals, share our belief in providing excellent customer service and work well with a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- Dealership: 1 year
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime. Central Chevrolet does not discriminate against race, ethnicity, religion or gender and is a drug free work environment.